Monday, October 20, 2008

she just wants to get back to kansas



Aubren is psyched about her upcoming costume party. In a related coincidence, she's currently OBSESSED with watching seven year old connie talbot sing "somewhere over the rainbow." We didn't teach or encourage it, but she LOVES watching it. Above is her rendition. ;-)

7 comments:

carleigh said...

oh my gosh!!! i teared up it was so cute!! can't wait to see you guys on sunday!

Anonymous said...

wow. cutest thing i've ever seen. showed it to my roommates. smart baby aubs. i can't believe she is only two.

jenny said...

she looks adorable in that costume!!

EDS said...

Oh my goodness. I can't get enough of that little girl!!! too precious.

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

what a sweetheart! and the costume is precious!

luke doesn't have a song prepared for sunday's party. is that ok? ;)

sheltonfamily said...

Precious! You will love to have this in the future...I'm so glad you thought to record it. She is one cute Dorothy.....

Amy H said...

That is precious! I LOVE IT! By the way...you've been tagged on my blog... check it out if you don't know what I mean. :)